''The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own."
"A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could."
The mentoring programme that I offer works with individuals over a period of time and I have found that this is one of the most effective ways to establish the full potential of the individual. Having worked as a tester, test analyst, test leader and test manager during my career, these areas would certainly benefit from this programme. The main objectives of the mentoring programme are:
- helping individuals believe in themselves and boost their confidence in testing and test management aspects
- challenge what is being done whilst providing guidance and encouragement to the individual
- explore new ideas together
- helping individuals become more self-aware and take more responsibilities in relation to testing on projects
- imparting the knowledge and experience I have gained throughout my own career to the individual concerned
- mentoring testers in the running of tests to find the most important bugs, reporting progress and raising good quality bug reports
- mentoring test analysts in the analysis and design of effective test cases using a variety of test case design techniques
- mentoring test leaders/test managers in test estimation, monitoring and control and measuring and reporting the value of the test team
If you would like to know more about my mentoring programme then please contact me